Over the summer, it’s easy for students to lose the creative momentum that they’ve built over the last school year. To help combat summer creative learning loss, students can use Soundtrap to stay fresh and create songs and podcasts while away from school.
Over the summer, students create at least one of the following using Soundtrap for Education:
- Build an Original Song - Use Soundtrap instruments, loops, and recording studio, to create an original song of any genre.
- Build a Podcast - Use Soundtrap instruments, loops, and recording studio, to create an original podcast on any topic.
In order to be considered, the song or podcast must be:
- At least 1 minute in length
- An original composition or creation
- Made using Soundtrap for Education
- Submitted by August 15, 2019
Winners will be selected from one of three divisions: Elementary (Grades K-5), Middle School (Grades 6-8), and High School (Grades 9-12). The winning songs and podcasts will be announced and shared via the Soundtrap for Education Blog and social media channels. The winners will also receive an award delivered to their school in fall.