MusicFirst Junior is a fun, friendly, and easy-to-use online system for teaching elementary music. It offers a comprehensive K-5 curriculum at a low price, using any device able to run a standard web browser. MusicFirst Junior gives elementary students instant access to music learning tools and content relevant to their level, matched with kid-friendly graphics and age-appropriate curriculum. Most of all, MusicFirst Junior makes learning and creating music fun!
- Perfect for traditional instruction, flipped classrooms, cross-curricular learning, and differentiated instruction.
- Includes a library of hundreds of lessons & songs to suit many different curricula, including state-wide standards, Orff, and Kodaly.
- Simple drag-and-drop interface makes navigtion intuitive for teachers & students.
- Makes it easy for teachers to observe what students have been learning exploring, and creating.
- Enables students to learn anywhere, any time, using any standard web browser.
- Offers options to present in full class mode, or allow students to explore the software individually.
MusicFirst Junior comes with a large library of creative lesson plans, assessments, and multimedia teaching materials available for immediate classroom use, written and curated by our team of music educators.
Teachers are also empowered to curate their own content libraries with the Lesson Plan Editor & Quiz Generator tools, and encouraged to share these with other music educators through the MusicFirst Junior platform.
__The Anytime Cloud:__ For regularly used files, the Anytime Cloud provides the perfect space to quickly and easily access files in the MusicFirst Junior Environment.
__The Planner Cloud:__ The Planner Cloud is the perfect staging area for educators to create, schedule, and save learning materials for future classroom use.
Students are able to easily record themselves on their devices using the built-in microphone. Once the student has completed the recording, it is immediately available for teacher review within the MusicFirst Junior platform.